Last Revised: December 16th 2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name and email address, or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including access times and pages viewed.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service; and
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the European Union and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of CODELAB, Software Solutions assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
You are free to disable Google Analytics at any time.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices